The Marin Access Catch-A-Ride Pilot Program offers eligible riders up to thirty discounted rides per quarter (three month period) using paper or digital vouchers.
To be eligible for Catch-A-Ride you must be enrolled in Marin Access and be 65+ and a resident of Marin County.
- Riders using paper vouchers should call (415) 454-0902 and select option 5 to schedule a trip.
- Be prepared to give your full name, your origin, your destination, and the time you'd like to be picked up.
- Indicate whether you will be traveling with a mobility device (wheelchair, non-foldable walker, etc.) or a service animal.
- Let the scheduler know how many people will be traveling with you (up to a maximum of three total passengers) and if you will need a return trip.
- When you book your trip, you will be given a fare estimate.
- All rides are dependent on availability and are not guaranteed.
- Riders using digital vouchers should book their trips direct in the Uber app.
All riders must pay a $5 base fare for each trip. Riders that are eligible for the Marin Access Fare Assistance (MAFA) program do not need to pay the base fare. Depending on the destination, the discount may cover the full price of short distance rides. If the discount does not cover the full cost of the ride, riders will pay the the balance at the start of their ride.
Use the links below to access resources for digital and paper vouchers.